- The JBT 80FCB-2B (2-barrel) system comes with a 24″ colorful display screen to replace the display box on your C300 freezer.
- The JBT 80FCB-3B (3-barrel) system comes with a 24″ colorful display screen to replace the display box on your C303 freezer.
- The JBT 80FCB-4B (4-barrel) system comes with a 32″ colorful display screen to replace the display box on your C314 or C302 freezer.
- Use preloaded backgrounds or videos, or upload your own to the Jumbo Touch Panel
- Includes all kinds of customizable features such as displaying multiple languages, adding new flavor menu labels, change dispensing spouts, change or upload your own placards for the non-Flavor Burst spouts, adjust syrup output and layering timing, and create your own serving sizes.
- Offer up to 8 flavors, with the ability to combine flavors in one serving.
- Choose from 20 different frozen carbonated beverage flavorings, from classics like Cherry and Blue Raspberry, to more unique flavors like Green Apple, Mango and Power Burst Energy!
- Concentrated syrups are stored in 1-gallon ready-to-install bags, have a long shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
- The modified Spout Assembly replaces the spout on the Taylor® freezer, with an optional Auto Draw Spout Assembly which makes dispensing FCB product as easy as pushing a button.
- The sanitizer tank allows for simple clean-in-place sanitation of the spout, syrup lines, pumps, and bag connectors.
- Check out the FLAVORING SYRUPS and BASE MIXES compatible with this system.
- For more information on the Frozen Carbonated Beverage Touch Panel systems, download the Spec Sheets:
ALL JBT PANEL MODELS
JBT 2-BARREL MODELS
JBT 3-BARREL MODELS
JBT 4-BARREL MODELS
All Jumbo Touch Panel, or “JBT”, systems are controlled by a full-color, high-resolution 24” touch-sensitive panel. The program is very customizable and serves both as the control system for the unit as well as an attractive advertising and marketing tool. The JBT system is our best FCB system, especially for the self-serve environment, because of its attractive design, versatility and ease of use. Currently, the Jumbo Touch Panel system is only compatible with the Taylor C303 freezer model, as well as the Taylor C300 freezer. (C300 freezers will need the MIS 3302K conversion bracket, sold separately)
For more information on the Jumbo Touch Panel and its features, CLICK HERE.
Models may also be available with Color Touch Panels, Touchscreens or Keypads
STANDARD JBT SYSTEMS
The standard JBT system houses 8 flavors in a tall cabinet, 2 trays wide by 4 trays tall. It is designed to sit beside the freezer, whether on the floor or on the counter. The sanitizer tank is external and holds 3 gallons of sanitizer solution. Flavor Burst also offers mobile carts and freezer shelves for this model.
Model JBT 80FCB-2B 2-barrel system for C300 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-3B 2-barrel system for C303 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-4B 4-barrel system for C314 and C302 freezers
The Auto Draw Valve Kit is an upgrade to any JBT system. It includes a draw spout cover with a draw button, instead of a handle. This makes dispensing easier, especially in the self-service environment. The cover also protects and hides the draw switch connection. This system is also able to add a small burst of air at the end of a serving, to push the rest of the flavored product out of the draw spout and minimize flavor carry-over. This kit is only an add-on and does not include the full JBT FCB system. This kit is compatible with any JBT (as well as CTP) Frozen Carbonated Beverage model.
Deluxe JBT Systems
The “Deluxe” JBT model is an eight-flavor system with a redesigned cabinet, remote electronics box, and an internal sanitizer tank. It is shorter and wider than the standard cabinet, 3 trays wide and 3 trays tall. One of those spaces houses a smaller 2-gallon sanitizer tank. The shorter height makes this model able to fit under most counters. This model also comes with an integrated door that lifts up and slides into the cabinet itself. The electronics box (seen on top of the unit) can be installed in various locations.
Model JBT 80FCB-2B-DLX 2-barrel system for C300 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-3B-DLX 2-barrel system for C303 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-4B-DLX 4-barrel system for C314 and C302 freezers
Integrated JBT Systems
The “Integrated” JBT model has the same 3×3 layout and internal 2-gallon tank as the Deluxe model. But this model integrates the 8-Flavor concept into the Taylor C201 cart, which is designed as a base for the Taylor C706/707/708/709 freezer models. Even the electronics are contained within this cabinet. With the C201 cart and JBT system, everything is stored under the freezer, saving space with a small footprint while having a clean and simple look. The Integrated model requires the C201 cart and is not a stand-alone model. The Taylor C201 cart is sold separately. Other carts may be compatible with this model; contact your local distributor for new developments.
Model JBT 80FCB-2B-INT 2-barrel system for C300 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-3B-INT 2-barrel system for C303 freezers
Model JBT 80FCB-4B-INT 4-barrel system for C314 and C302 freezers
The CTP 80FCB-INT-2S “Integrated” model also fits within a Taylor cart. This model is designed for the C206-WFB and C206-WKN carts which support the Taylor C722/723 twin twist freezers. The 8-flavor system is configured into a compact 4-tray wide by 2-tray tall arrangement, with an external 2-gallon tank. Like the regular “INT” model, the electronics are internal for that clean look. The CTP 80FCB-INT-2S model requires a C206 cart and is not a stand-alone model. The Taylor C206 carts are sold separately.