We are the only authorized parts and warranty provider of Taylor and Flavor Burst equipment in the state. Don’t risk your Taylor® equipment to generic replacement parts. They may cause breakdowns or void your warranty. The good news is you can always count on genuine Taylor parts. Each part is an exact drop-in replacement — precision engineered to preserve the integrity of your equipment.
With genuine Taylor parts, you’ll always know you’re getting:
- Exact sizing and perfect electrical connections
- Top-quality, food-safe materials
- UL and/or NSF approval
- Optimal equipment efficiency
We only sell Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) genuine factory parts and cleaning products recommended and supplied by the equipment manufacturers. OEM products help extend the life of your equipment and eliminate costly downtime.
AUTOSHIP TUNE-UP KITS
Reduce equipment downtime and unplanned service visits with an Autoship program. Changing your equipment’s wearable parts on time can help avoid bigger, more expensive problems. Just like a car, a well maintained machine will run better and require fewer repairs than a poorly maintained one. Properly running equipment ensures better product including taste, quality, output, consistency, and food safety. Our tune-up kits come with everything you need to get the job done without calling in a service tech. Taylor Indiana’s Autoship program will automatically send parts you need at whatever frequency you want. For example;
Sign up for Autoship here.
- Our service department offers repairs 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Taylor Indiana’s team of technicians is strategically located throughout the state.
- All of our full-service technicians are factory trained and refrigeration certified.
- Free on site consultation and machine recommendations
- Perfect soft serve ice creams, milkshakes & frozen drinks every time
- One to one personal account management
- Factory trained, regionally located, directly employed Taylor engineers
- Extensive centralized and field based spare parts stock
- After sales and service backup 364 days per year
- Technically trained call centre operators